Summer is a time for fun, relaxation, and good music. Here are the top 10 songs that ruled the airwaves this summer as the season comes to an end.
- Seven by Jung Kook
- Flowers by Miley Cyrus
- Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift
- La Bebe by Yng Lvcas x Peso Pluma
- Ella Baila Sola by Eslabon Armado x Peso Pluma
- Calm Down by Rema and Selena Gomez
- Makeba by Jain
- Endless Summer by Alan Walker and Zak Abel
- Everyday (featuring Future) by Ariana Grande
- Barbie Girl by Aqua
These songs were all popular for different reasons. Some were catchy and upbeat, while others were more emotional and introspective. But they all had one thing in common: they made us want to get up and dance, or at least sing along.
Whille the season comes to a close, maybe these songs will even become your summer anthems for years to come.